Thursday, October 30, 2008

My First Quick Page Freebie

So I decided to make my "Make a Wish" layout (above) into a freebie quick page. It is my very first offering, so I hope people like it. To create this layout I used Nicole's "Serenity" kit which you can find here. Be sure to leave her a comment and click on one of her ads if you download any of her amazing products. Click here to download my freebie and please leave me a comment. Thanks. I also want to thank Misty Cato Designs for her wonderful tutorials that helped me figure out how to turn this layout into a quick page. Thanks! Also, I am new to this, so let me know if you have any problems with my links or the quick page itself.

2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Thanks, love it
www.scrappinwithlori.blogspot.com

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 08:58pm, NY 10:58pm] - 02 Nov [UK 03:58am, OZ 02:58pm] ).