Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Last of Spumoni Grunge and a Preview of Next Week's Kit

So here is the final Freebie for this week, Spumoni Grunge Add Ons. I actually like these papers better than the ones in the original kit. I hope you enjoy them. I have also included a few floral elements I put together. Leave me a comment and share your layouts using this kit in my guest book below. Thanks!Freebie expired. Now available for Purchase in my shop at OneSingleSeed.

Now for next week. I am really excited to give you a glimpse at the kit that I have in store for you for next week. It is in honor of my upcoming GNO with a bunch of my friends and a little movie being released next Friday. Hint, Hint!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 14 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Jewel said...

Thanks for this entire kit - I love it!

Nicole said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think your designing is coming along very well. Great job, keep up the work. Can't wait to see all you design.