Thursday, December 18, 2008

Say good bye to Holly Jolly Express Blog Train

Today's the last day of Holly Jolly Express and today I have for you a Desktop Background. I have seen these a lot lately on different blogs and this is my first attempt. I hope you like it.

Freebie expired. Now available for Purchase in my shop at OneSingleSeed.
I am taking the next two weeks off from freebies, but I promise some real goodies after the holidays. Just because I am not posting, does not mean I won't be working and designing. So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and here's to a wonderful and prosperous New Year!!! See you in 2009!

2 comments:

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Quick Page(s) - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).