Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions Quick Pages

Today was a fun day for me. I went to the orthopedic surgeon to talk about my options for treatment. I have had numb fingers on my left hand for about 10 weeks now. I have seen 4 different doctors now about it with no relief or improvement. I have a compressed nerve in my elbow. We have tried several different treatments and therapies too. One option is surgery to see if the compression can be relieved. I don't know how excited I can be about surgery. Anyway, today he opted to put my arm in a cast from just below my shoulder to my knuckles. What fun!!! Well, it makes typing kind of awkward...luckily, I am right handed and use the mouse to design, so hopefully this won't interrupt my plans for kits over the next few weeks. Okay, I better get going this is getting much too long.
So, today you get the Resolutions Quick Pages. I think they turned out pretty good.
What do you think? Please leave me a comment. Thanks.

Freebie expired. Now available for Purchase in my shop at OneSingleSeed.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Thanks for sharing, I really like your digi scrap work.