Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CT Call

Okay so I am thinking it is probably time for me to do this. A couple of people have asked me about it, but I have to admit I am a little nervous about it anyway. But here goes, I am advertising my first CT Call. Please see below for all the details.

I am looking for 4-6 talented, enthusiastic, dedicated and creative digital scrapbookers to join me as a creative team.

To apply, please send the following to my email at simsmmktrjk@msn.com (subject CT call)

*3 of your best layouts, (preferably using my designs)

*a short bio so I can get to know you

*a list of any other CTs you are currently working with

*a link to your blog

*a link to your fullest gallery.

Requirements:

*1 layout/quick page per kit, 1 kit per week

*posted in at least 2 galleries

*maintain a blog to promote your layouts and my kits

What you will get:

*Early access to all my kits

*Occasional CT exclusives

*The chance to show off your talent and scrap all your pictures.

Application Deadline 3/16/2009

No comments: