Monday, February 2, 2009

Elements for "Kaylee"

Here is a preview of the elements for my "Kaylee" kit.

There will be more elements in my add on to this kit later in the week. Thanks for all the comments. I really appreciate your time spent in leaving them. It means a lot to read what people think of my work. I am glad to see that so many of you like this kit.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for an alpha for this great kit.

Freebie expired. Now available for Purchase in my shop at OneSingleSeed.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cute elements! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What great elements! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to use this kit!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty colors ... thank you!

Tristen's Mommy said...

thank you for sharing this. i love it.

Anonymous said...

lovely kit thanks so much..nana u.k

Dimitricoff Family said...

Super cute stuff! Thanks for sharing! I would love to see a little boy kit. I have a toddler.