Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Freebie Surprise

First of all, I want to make sure everyone knows to come back tomorrow for a bonus add-on to this kit. I don't usually do Saturday Freebies, but like I said before, I got going with this kit and just couldn't stop. You willl also get a sneak peek at next week's kit.

Today's surprise is a set of stickers for my Heart Attack kit. It is my first real attempt at making stickers, but I think these turned out pretty cute. A couple of the stickers are adapted from some doodle designs by Aimee. Here is a preview.



Freebie expired. Now available for Purchase in my shop at OneSingleSeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Tristen's Mommy said...

thank you for sharing

Anne R said...

Thank you for sharing! The whole thing is gorgeous - and QP's are SOOOO good for me, who's a complete beginner at this :)