Sunday, March 15, 2009

Introducing my CT

I am so excited to introduce my new Creative Team to all of you. I am thrilledto have the opportunity to work with these wonderful and talented ladies and I think all of you will love seeing what they can do. Here is a little information about each of them so you can get to know them better.
Kathy
My name is Kathy Ladle and I live in Tallahassee, FL. I am the mom to 2 beautiful girls ages 2 (3 in April) and 11. You'll see them in almost all of my layouts. I have been married for 17 1/2 years to my best friend and sweetheart! My family is definitely the most important thing in my life. Next to that, is my new found love of digital scrapbooking which I discovered in September of last year and have come a long way in the last 6 months. I just designed my first kit and hope to design some more! I'm super excited to be a part of Michelle's CT and can't wait to see all the wonderful designs she comes up with!
Here is a layout Kathy did with my Kaylee kit which you can now pick up in my store here.

Joanna
I live in Michigan with my wonderful husband and two sweet girls. I have been scrapbooking traditionally for about 10 years and have only recently started digi scrapping. I am IN LOVE with digi scrapping for so many reasons...not as expensive as traditional scrapbooking, takes less time than traditional scrapbooking and I feel I can be a little more creative, to name a few. My inspiration for scrapbooking is my children. I want them to look back in their scrapbooks and be able to tell how much I love them. I am excited to be a part of Michelle's CT because I honestly love Michelle's designing style and want to take the time to do more digital scrapbooking for something worthwhile. My favorite kit of Michelle's has to be Heart Attack because of the colors and awesome elements in the kit.

Here is a LO by Joanna using my Heart Attack kit, now available in my store. Trinity
I have been married to my husband, Bryan for over 11 years. I have two children, a son and daughter who are constants in my pages! My son swims on a city swim team through the YMCA and US Swimming and my daughter dances. I also swim for the US Masters Team (same team as Dara Torres!!) I am training for a half-marathon and sprint triathlon this summer. I have been scrapping since November 2008 and Just For You Digi Scraps has been on my list of favorite designers ever since! My Current Project is to scan all my physical photos into my computer so I have more to work with!

Here is a layout by Trinity using my Raspberry Lemonade kit, now selling in my shop. Christie
My name is Christie and I live in central Arkansas. I am a stay at home mommy to two beautifully amazing kids, Haylie, who is 2, and Hunter, who is 9 months! I have been married to my best friend and wonderful husband, Michael, for a little over 3 years now. My family is my life and my passion, and usually the center of my scrapbooking! I just discovered the world of digital scrapbooking a few months after my son was born and have been hooked ever since then!

Here is a Layout by Christie using my Kaylee kit.

Janice
I'm a wife of 14 years, Mom to two boys - ages 10 and 6, and I work as an IT Manager for a local university here in chilly Wisconsin! I did paper scrapping for several years, but found I hadn't worked on it in so long because I just didn't have time to take out all the supplies and deal with the mess. So, I learned about digital scrapbooking last year, and took the plunge in November 2008. I was immediately hooked! It was a great way for me to use my computer skills and have a creative outlet. I just love the whole process of creating layouts and creating kits. Our family loves fishing in the summer, and it seems like the boys are always doing something I need to take pictures of - and of course scrap! Besides scrapping pictures of my family and all of our activities, I love to scrap heritage pictures as well. I think my style is still evolving in digital scrapbooking, but I love to take the ideas of paper scrapping and combine them with the enhancements that digital scrapbooking offers! When I'm not being a mom, working, or scrapping, I'm probably sleeping! :) Seriously, I also love a good book, a good soak in the bathtub, and quiet time when it can be had. I have a very outgoing personality and sense of humor I think, and I love meeting new people. Here is a Layout done by Janice using my Funky Fall kit which is also available in my store.


Holly

I am a mom of 5 kids ranging in age from almost 20 years to 9 months and wife to Tom. I have been doing traditional scrapbooking for most of my life, but just started digi scrapbooking in July, 2008. I enjoy playing on the computer, reading Stephen King, James Patterson & Fern Michaels books, sewing and quilting and spending time with my family. We are into the theater and are involved in a school district musical every spring. I also enjoy cake decorating.

I just want to tell all of you welcome to my team. I look forward to working with each of you, and seeing the magic you can work with my kits.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thank you, Michelle. I am thrilled to be able to work with you also!