Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Single Seed Sale

Wow, that is a tongue twister. This week OSS is having 25% off of everything in the digital shoppe. So go check it out. You can reach my shoppe bu clicking here. Plus there are a lot of great designers on this site so get over there and do some shopping.

Besides that I have found OSS to be a great little scrapbooking community. They have forums and challenges and all kinds of stuff going on every day. If you are looking for a place to call home in the online scrapbooking world check them out. Here is a link to the forums. They also have sections for paper scrappers, so even if you are not into digi yet, you would love this place.

And finally they have a wonderful gallery where you can showcase your layouts.(digi or paper) If you do any layots using my kits, I would love it if you would upload them to my designer gallery which you can find here. That would benefit both of us, you can show off your work and I would get the advertising. Thanks everyone. Have a Happy Scrappin' Day!

No comments: