Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Think Spring Quick Pages

So today, you get some of those FREEBIES I promised you earlier in the week. Don't we all love quick pages? There is just something about the instant satisfaction you get in using them. So, many thanks to my wonderful creative team for the beautiful quick pages they have for you today. Click on their names to be directed to their blogs to download them. And please don't forget to leave them some love!!!!

Kathy has a quick page and some word art for you.

Joanna


Trinity


And here is mine.

Oh and by the way, I extended my sale this week through Friday, So you can still pick up this great kit for 50% off til then.(and all my other kits too for that matter) Happy Shopping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

lammogliagirl said...

Kick me! I missed your sale :( But your kit is just amazing, thank you for all the freebie add-ons and QPs :)