Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tiffany Layouts and a couple of Quick Pages

Wow, I am finally connected again!!! lol We upgraded our DSL speed and to make a long story short, our modem couldn't handle the new speed so we had to get a new one. It took 3 whole days. (of course it came after my 3 days in the mountains camping too) I was dying without the internet and I missed some good freebies.

Well, I am finally posting the layouts from my CT for my Tiffany kit and there are some QPs for them too. Click the QP Previews to go to the blogs to pick up the Quick Pages.


Here is Christie's.
Joanna's
Kathy's Layout
Janice's Layout
Holly's Layouts

Here is my layout.
And here is my freebie QP. Some of you may have picked it up already on the STS blog. Sorry. Password is: intro
Head on over to my store to pick up this STS exclusive kit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get this set of quickpages but it is asking for a password. Thanks Teresa

Anonymous said...

password doesn't work
by the time I come back it will be expired :( Kind of frustrating oh well Thanks anyway

Michelle said...

Freebie is still available, password should work there have been 144 downloads. It is case sensitive.