Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear Old Dad Freebie

Today you get the second set of papers for this fabulous(if I do say so myself) kit.
expired, but you can still pick up this awesome kit in my store.
Also I wanted to remind you to hop on over and check out all the fun challenges in the STS forum. This month I am hosting the Quick Page Exchange with my Tiffany kit. Here is what it looks like in case you have forgotten. The QPE is simple. You buy the kit in my store (which is one sale until June 14th), create a quick page, send it in and post it to the gallery and forum. Then at the end of the month, you will receive all the quick pages that were submitted for the exchange. So creat one, get many back. You can check out that challenge here.

I am also the host of the Word of the Week challenge in the forum as well. Each week I will give you a new word to use in a layout. It is a lot of fun to try and work the words into the layouts and often the words spark some new creativity.

Finally, I wanted to remind you about the awesome collab kit created by all the STS designers for the month of June. You can pick it up in the store right now. It is called "On the Go" and is loaded with great papers and elements. You really don't want to miss this one. Click on the preview to go to the store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

I love those tie papers! Thanks so much!!!!