Monday, July 27, 2009

CT Call



Text of Ad:

I am looking for 2-3 more talented, enthusiastic, dedicated and creative digital scrapbookers to join my creative team.

To apply, please send the following to my email at simsmmktrjk@msn.com (subject CT call)

*3 of your best layouts, (preferably using my designs)

*a short bio so I can get to know you

*a list of any other CTs you are currently working with

*a link to your blog

*a link to your fullest gallery.

Requirements:

*1 layout and quick page per kit, up to 1 kit per week

*posted in 3 galleries (STS and 2 others)

*maintain a blog to promote your layouts and my kits as well as happenings at Stuff to Scrap

What you will get:

*Early access to all my kits

*Occasional CT exclusives*The chance to show off your talent and scrap all your pictures.

Application Deadline 8/7/09

No comments: