Friday, July 17, 2009

Sneak Peek at what's coming next week

Next week I have a really great new kit coming to my store. The good news for you is that I have also done a super add-on kit to go along with it. So next week you will get pieces of the FREE add-on each day of the week. If you want the full add-on and some quick pages, you will have to come by my blog each day to pick up the pieces. So, here is a sneak peek at the papers that are in the kit and the add-on.

Now since you stopped in today, I have a little something for you.

I made you a template from one of my favorite layouts. Here is the layout.

And here is the template. Click on the preview to download.

I am still new to doing templates, but I love it. It makes scrapping so easy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

Just LOVE this template - the way the pictures are tilted! Will be a lot of fun to use!

Agnès said...

Merci pour le partage ... Créativement

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a fun and lovely template you created. Thanks for sharing.

Staci said...

Thank you fo rthe template