Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Falling For Fall Quick Pages

Hello All, well it is definitely turning to fall weather here in Colorado. It is a blustery day today. I am looking out the window of my office noticing how quickly the trees seem to have changed over to their fall colors, the wind is blowing and it is so much cooler than 2 weeks ago. It is nice, but I must admit I am sad to see summer go.

We have had a rough couple of days around here. Myoldest daughter broke her pinky finger playing volleyball the other day and she actually had to have surgery to fix it. Yes her pinky finger, she had to have 2 screws put in. Anyway, I have been busy taking care of her and helping her to get all her school work done. Of course it is her right hand so she is having some trouble writing for herself.

Well on to the reason I am writing today. Thanks to a few of my CT members, there are a couple of great QPs to go along with my new kit.

Here they are. Click the previews to go their blogs to download.
Christie's

Kathy's

Janice's


Don't forget to go to my store to pick up this great kit.

No comments: