Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lots of STUFF at Stuff to Scrap

Lots of Stuff going on at Stuff to Scrap today.  First off and most importantly, our new Designer MEGA KIT is out TODAY!! When I say MEGA, I mean MEGA.  This is one of the biggest kits I have seen yet! This kit simply is a must have!!!  It is so full of great papers and elements.  You will Love it!!!  This kit contains 126 PAPERS, 260 EMBELLISHMENTS, 6 ALPHAS, AND 4 TEMPLATES!!!  Here are the previews.
Next up we  have $2 Tuesday and here is my offereing for the week.  This are a couple of my older kits, but they are definitely goodies.  Pick them up for just $2 each today only.
 Click here to go to the $2 Tuesday bin at STS.  Here is a preview of my two kits you will find there.

Finally you will wan to check out this new challenge in the forum.  You can actually have a part in creating a kit. Click here to go to the forum to check out the details

No comments: