Monday, October 26, 2009

Announcing...

Just For You Digi Cards

I have opened an Etsy shop featuring customizable digital Holiday Cards. Here is how it works. You choose a card sample that you like from my shop. Make your purchase, then email me your choices for color, font, and sentiment along with your photo(s). I will then customize your card and send you a proof. Once you approve your proof, I will send you a JPEG file of your card that you can have printed at the place you choose. Places that print cards include, Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, Walgreens, pretty much any place that prints photos. There are also online options like Snapfish and Shutterfly as well.

The cost for this service is just $15 nd includes a reasonable number of revisions, though once we start on a style of card that cannot be changed unless you pay an extra fee.

I have loaded a few cards into the shop, but hope to add more every day and will also be adding cards for other occassions including Valentine's Day, Baby Announcements, Wedding Announcements, Invitations, and so much more.
So please help me spread the word. Click here to go to my shop to check it out.

Here are a couple of the cards that I have in there so far.

1 comment:

jenmcjen said...

haha, can I get one with YOUR awesome family photo too? ahahah! these are great!