Friday, November 6, 2009

Speed Scrap

I will be hosting a Speed Scrap at STS next Monday, November 9th at 10 am MST. Here is the flyer with all the details.And here is a preview of the Participation Prize. It is an add-on that coordinates with my Falling for Fall kit. The Add-on gives you elements to add to the kit that are all for Thanksgiving.
You can still buy my Falling For Fall kit here.

Don't forget about my "Buy My Store" Going on Now. Click the ad to go to my store.
There's lots of fun stuff going on at STS all month long. There are challenges everyday and all kinds of fun prizes. Check out the fun in the forum.

There are some great sales going on in the store at STS all month long. SO be sure to hop on over and take a look.

Also, if you are looking for some great custom photo Christmas Cards, check out my card shop here. All of the cards are customizable with your photos, your choice of sentiment and font, and most allow you to choose your colors. Here is one of my favorites.

Now since you stopped in today, I have a fun little freebie for you. Click the preview to download.

No comments: