Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two More Layouts and a couple QP's

If you haven't seen it already, be sure to scroll down and check out my great new kit Zebralicious. Here are a couple more layouts.  These are done by Misty.


Thanks Misty!!
One of my wonderful friends that CT'd for me with this kit made you a quick page.  This is from Christy and you can pick it up for free on her blog.  Here is a preview.

And as a special treat for you today, I have converted my layout to a Quick Page also.  Here is a preview.
Be sure to leave me some love if you download.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

Sparrow Bee Designs said...

thanks ♥

kathie said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous QP.
May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kashina Linn Photography said...

Thank U! Super CUte!