Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Announcing...

...my new Creative Team.  Many thanks to those that applied.  I have chosen 4 ladies to help me as a Creative Team.  Here is some information so you can get to know them.

Tammy 
Tammy is a devoted wife, married to her Prince Charming, a blessed mother with 3 awesome kids, a part-time photographer, and a rejuvenated digi-scrapper.

Here is a Layout by Tammy


CamiJo
I am happily married to my husband for 6 1/2 years and have many more to come. I have one 5 year old boy and identical twin boys that are almost 2. We also have a girl coming in April. I love my family. I started digital scrapbooking when I realized my family history was not being brought up to date. So I made a the switch and havn't looked back. I love to create and be as creative as can be.

Here is a layout by CamiJo


Kathryn
I discovered digi-scrapping while browsing the shelves at our local library. I brought home a book, checked it out again for the maximum number of times allowed (a total of nine weeks!!) and devoured it. I have been hooked ever since. It has given me direction in what to do with my photo restoration skillet and the years and years of photos that now fill one of the children's bedrooms. I am a mother of five, and grandmother of two. You can imagine that I have a lot of catching up to do! I live in Tampa, Florida and am long-time married to a Tampa native (rare these days.) I am looking forward to participating on Michelle's creative team and anticipate learning much from everyone.
Here is a layout by Kathryn


And I am happy to welcome back Holly as a returning CT member.
I am a mom to 5 kids ranging in age from 22 months to 21 years old and am married to my high school sweetheart, Tom. I have been traditional scrapbooking for ever, even before it was popular and have been doing digital for a little over a year and a half. I work part time at my local JoAnn store as the Education Coordinator and teach cake decorating class once a week. I am also involved in our school district's annual spring musical. I love to read books, especially Stephen King, Fern Michaels & James Patterson novels. I also love to sew & quilt, do just about any craft and spend time with my family & friends.
Here is a layout by Holly

I am really excited to work with these ladies and to get to know them better.  Watch for some fun new layouts from all of them to be coming your way very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new team Michelle! Looks like you have a great crew! Beautiful layouts ladies!

Joanna said...

Awesome layouts that your CT has made, Michelle! Congrats to all!