Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo timing...ugh!!!

Don't you hate it when the timing of the subjects in your photo is just off.  It can completely ruin a photo opportunity.  Case in point...My daughter and her 5 friends wanted to do a photo of them all jumping in their homecoming dresses.  6 girls jumping together...the timing had to be perfect.  Well it wasn't. 

Here is what I ended up with in sequential photos.

 We tried several times and it never got any better. 

So today I decided to try my hand at splicing the two photos together and see what I could do.  Here is the result.  I think it turned out pretty darn good.
It took a little bit of time to get everything to look right.  I had to mess with the purple dress a bit but all in all I am quite pleased with the results.  You'll be seeing the photo in a layout when I announce my newest kit next week.

3 comments:

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

Well done!!! I am impressed!!! What editing program do you use??

Craftcherry said...

Looks fantastic! You can't tell at all that it was two different photos!

Mags said...

AWESOME! Remember - once you scrap it, it DID happen that way!!!

I did that once with a Santa photo - moved a "happy" head onto my screaming son and created the "PERFECT" photo with Santa!! And you can bet that's the one I used on our Christmas card!!
;)

:) Mags / MagsGraphics.com