Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shutterfly Ready Albums

I have something new for you in my STS store. They are Shutterfly Ready Albums. They include 20 coordinating Quick Pages, a front cover, back cover and spine for albums in an instant, as well as instructions for use. All you have to do is add your photos and text/titles in your scrapbook software, then save the pages as jpg files and upload to Shutterfly.com. Arrange the pages in your book and order it. It is so easy and quick and you will have a beautiful album for yourself or to give as a gift.
This is how I have been doing all of my scrapbooking latley and I absolutely love the way these books turn out.
The album is available for both the 8x8 and 12x12 photo books at Shutterfly.com. You choose which one to purchase. Of course you can always use the pages just as quick pages as well.
So here is a preview of all of the quick pages that are included in the album.

And here is a preview of how the book looks using the blank quick pages.

Please note: Do not click on the "Order Photo Book" button in the preview to order. This will give you only a blank photo book from Shutterfly. To order the album quick pages got to my store.

Click here to go to my Store at STS to buy the album.

No comments: