Sunday, May 3, 2009

Something New this week

Okay, since I have been so busy in the last couple of weeks and didn't get my kit ready for release this week, I am going to do something different. I have asked my CT to each choose a kit from my store to highlight this week. I think all of these will be freebie QP's for you later in the week. So don't forget to check back.

Janice chose Comfort. Here is her Layout.

You can buy Comfort here.

Christie chose Think Spring.

Buy Think Spring here.

Kathy Chose Spumoni Grunge. Wow Kathy, I love this pic of you and your daughter. It makes me want to go out and some like this taken.

Buy Spumoni Grunge here.

And Joanna chose Frosted Sherbet. Nice blend Joanna.

You can buy Frosted Sherbet here.

Check back often this week. I plan to throw in some surprise freebies during the week.

No comments: