Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer Schedule

Hello Everyone,

I am evaluating myself a bit right now and finding that I am spending WAY too much time on the computer lately. With summer coming, I feel I need to make a change to my kit release schedule so that I will have more time with my children and not feel obligated to be working on the computer so much. As much as I LOVE designing, I have decided to take a step back for a bit. So for the next 4 months, I will only be releasing 2 kits per month plus, I will be participating in the Monthly Collab kits for STS and OSS by contributing mini kits.

So as far as my blog schedule goes, I will have a kit release every other week. The freebies will be released according to my current schedule on those weeks with Papers on Monday, Elements on Tuesday, Alphas on Wednesday, Quick Pages(mine and from my CT) on Thursday, and something extra (if I have done it) on Friday. Then on the other weeks, I will be posting about the Store Collab kits with my own layouts and perhaps start doing some tutorials. So be sure to check back often, even when I am not on a kit release week. I may suprise you with some goodies those weeks too.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hello, Good for you! I love the kits you do and I'm happy to get them!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. But I totally understand needing to spend time with your children. After all, that is the best part of being a mom! Release when you can and spend as much time with your children as you can!!! Enjoy!!! Thanks bunches!